Note: Irony is when you look up a picture to put that says "I AM ALIVE!" and get logos for a game your friend used scenes from in a fanmade trailer.
Yes... I. Am. Aliiiiive; believe it or not!
So, yes. This is the first thing I thought of to give a little kickstart to my blog after like, two months of no posts. See, I have plausible excuses this time! And I'll give pictures to make them more believable/fun!
ANYWAYS! On with this random list, shall we?
1. Get up on time.
2. Get ready for school early so I have time to write and get a good parking spot.
3. Pay attention in class without thinking about how I can learn everything and write at the same time.
4. Be less annoyed with people.
5. Be happy!
6. Understand math.
7. Understand biology.
8. Do homework in study hall, don't procrastinate; work in library when homework is not in possession.
9. Go home and write for an hour or so instead of taking a nap.
10. Get along with people.
11. Text people without thinking "I feel like I'm ignoring them..."
12. Make Wayfinders WHEN THEY ARE NEEDED...and not two weeks later.
13. BE MORE PUNCTUAL!!!
14. Make myself write at least two posts on my blog during the week.
15. Be more responsible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16. Make time for friends.
17. Visit family more.
18. Do homework the minute I get home, instead of playing video games or something.
19. Double check EVERYTHING.
20. Get a shower BEFORE 9:30 PM...
21. Be ready for bed BEFORE 11 PM...
22. Be in bed BY 11:30 PM...and not at 12:30...
23. Try to be enthusiastic about doing the same thing the next day.
24. Get eight hours of sleep.
25. Start writing my dreams down.
26. Essentially, just be epic for every day of the rest of my hopefullylonglife. :3
So that's about it. Yay! And, also, for those who might not know:
I'll leave ya alone now! If you looked at this, kudos! DFTBA!
Listening to: U.N. Owen Was Her - Touhou 6
[Re]Reading: Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly/Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
No quotes today...