Anyway, I'm taking FOREVER to put posts on here, so I think I'm going to do some quickies every now and then instead of devoting my time to make long, heartwrenching posts that I know make each of you cry with such emotion, because my posts are THAT GREAT. [/so joking lol]
Anyway, here: you get to meet the protagonist from my new project, Linked! Her name: Marissa Raye Conman. Before you read, let me explain:
The country she's from is one of which that only sprouted up around 2000, from around southeast Canada. It eventually grew, and it grew a sense of chivalry that hasn't been seen since World War I. It waged war with Canada and got some territory, and then a brief one with the US until an armistice was signed that gave it bits of a few states. Marissa lives in one of these "bits", up in Maine; but they changed the name of their state to Saber. I have yet to see if the timeline will be suitable for me or not, so we'll see; but that's how it is for now.
THE SURVEY WASN'T BY ME!! Yes, this is terribly disorganized, but I'm only copy-pasting this. See this page for the surveys. My friends, I think I have hit the jackpot: http://www.squidoo.com/CharacterProfiles
What is your character's full name? - Marissa Raye Conman
How old is your character throughout the majority of the story? - 16.
Date of birth? - March 3, 2003 [the year is 2019]
Place of birth? - Saber, Rosaria [Saber is the name of the State. Rosaria is the name of the nation.]
Male or Female? - Female
Current Address? - 524 E. Cider St.
How many brothers/sisters does your character have? Older? Younger? Which one is he/she closest to? - No siblings.
What is your character's overall health like? - I'm generally pretty active; I run around with friends a lot. I've never touched a cigarette but now and then I'll take a swig of alcohol without my mom's knowing. I eat healthy, but I have a bit of an obsession with cheese and crackers...
What type of personality does your character have? - I'm upfront; I like to have the last word in any conversation. I tend to be a bit shy around political figures or news reporters (where I am, there's a lot of them) but I don't shy away.
Zodiac sign? - Pisces.
Chinese zodiac sign? - Sheep.
Lives with? - My mother.
Marital status? - Don't even have a boyfriend.
Ethnic background? - Rosarian and some German.
- Preferred nickname? - Rissa.
- Current occupation? - Student.
- Dream occupation he/she wishes to do? - Peace coordinator.
- Occupation he/she finds the most revolting and would never do? - Politics.
- Religion raised as by parents? - Christian.
- Religion now conforms to? - I'm not sure.
- Political affiliation(s)? - I stay away from this.
- Type of education received? Current education level? - Junior at Ramsy Academy.
- Hometown? - Saber.
- Has/wants children? - No clue yet.
- Has/wants pets? - I'd like to have a bird someday...
- What is your worst/greatest fear? Why? - Being forced into something I don't want to do, because that's all my world consists of.
- Are you afraid of the dark? - No.
- Do you fear spiders? - Depends on the size.
- Who do you fear the most? Why? - Losing someone, because I've lost enough already.
- What one event had the biggest impact of the fears you have today? How? - The fire...
- Do you think you could ever overcome your fears? - I don't think so.
- Do you sleep with the light on? - Depends on the day I've had.
- Do you faint at the sight of blood? - Not that I know of.
- Was there someone whose life, perception of the world, or beliefs affected what you fear today? - My mother's, and my friend Melinda's.
- Who scares you more: God or Satan? - Currently, God.
- Are you afraid to die? - Yes. More than you can imagine.
- What fear do you have that hampers part of your life to the extent that you really wish you could put an end to this fear? - Terrorist attacks.
- If I were a month, I would be - March.
- If I were a day of the week, I would be - Monday. (Monday is the day I'm ready for the world.)
- If I were a time of day, I would be - Sunset. (Because it can be red or gold, like Rosaria's crest.)
- If I were a planet, I would be - Mercury. (Because, like the element, it's hard for me to stay still.)
- If I were a sea animal, I would be - a seahorse. Dunno why.
- If I were a direction, I would be - West.
- If I were a historical figure, I would be - Woodrow Wilson.
- If I were a liquid, I would be - Mercury.
- If I were a bird I would be - a raven. They are known to be clever, and cunning; and that's what I rely on.
- If I were a cat I would be - I don't really care for cats...
- If I were a dog I would be - a cocker spaniel.
- If I were a tree, I would be - I don't know.
- If I were a tool, I would be - the nail that gets drilled into a piece of equipment whether it wants to be or not.
- If I were a flower, I would be - a pansy.
- If I were a type of weather, I would be - Yesterday? Sunny, not a cloud in sight. Today? Hurricanes and tornados on the weather forecast...
- If I were an animal, I would be - an iguana. Don't ask me why.
- If I were a season I would be - spring.
- If I were a holiday I would be - February 2, Rosaria's Independence Day.
- If I were a color, I would be - gold.
- If I were an emotion, I would be - Yesterday, bubbly. Today, hateful.
- If I were a sound, I would be - an E-flat.
- If I were an element, I would be - Which element? Chemical - mercury. Otherwise, earth.
- If I were a car, I would be - Corvette!
- If I were a food, I would be - Bread.
- If I were a place, I would be - Home.
- If I were a body of water I would be - the Baltic Sea.
- If I were a song I would be - Extraterrestrial - Katy Perry.
- If I were a book I would be - Tex.
- If I were a gemstone I would be - aquamarine.
- If I were a metal I would be - nickel.
- If I were a word, I would be - endangered.
I hope this works for a few days! I'll get around to reading your blog posts too, soon enough; but hopefully once school gets out next week I'll have plenty more posts. (: Later!