Monday, June 10, 2013

Random Monday: Motivation, or Lack Thereof

I think 2013 has been a year for procrastination. Procrastinating blog posts, homework assignments, everyday chores, haircuts, the trip to Walmart for groceries; and most of all, deadlines. Yeah, I'm the kind of person who waits until the very last second to finish the big essay before the last day of school. Yet somehow, even among all this procrastination, I've been so productive.

Hmm... I wonder. Are any of you out there the same? Do you procrastinate on the things that are important to you, but the things just generally important to your life seem to be getting themselves done on a whim? Life is good, but the things you WANT to do seem to be taking forever.

That's how it feels for me. What about you?

I know I'm making short blog posts, but I think for the most part, random Mondays NEED to be that way. After all, they're random trains of thought. Why drag it on and on? (: Have a nice Monday and Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I always feel like I'm procrastinating because there are a dozen things I want to do at once, and since there's just no way that came happen, some things have to wait until later, or tomorrow, or next week. In actuality, I probably get a heckuva lot done, considering the sorry lack of clones giving me a hand. But there's no telling that to my demented work ethic.

    ReplyDelete