Special thanks to Kela McClelland (http://teardropsonmybook.blogspot.com/) for my FIRST EVER award. <3
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. List the rules.
3. List seven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate ten people for the award. And notify them that you've given them an award.
Okay, onto this post... My first award! *Dances* So awesooome. And now I just have to give you seven random facts about myself and—wait, what? *Crawls under a table*
Just kidding. Here you go.
1. I tell a lot of people I can sing to some Japanese songs. Truth is, I only THINK I can. I look up the Romaji and follow it as closely as I can. I CAN ‘sing’ them and (from looking it up) know what I’m saying in English, though.
2. Whenever I’m coming up with new arcs for my stories, I act them out. Usually home alone, because I’m up and walking/running, having conversations with myself. My cat is usually annoyed by this.
3. Once upon a time, I told myself I would NEVER have a dirty mind and that I would NEVER curse. Now, well, my mind lives in the gutter and I could keep up with a sailor.
4. I’m afraid of mirrors to an extent due to the Bloody Mary legend. I can’t be in a room with a mirror while the lights are off, or I start to panic.
5. I talk about how much I despise living in a small town, but I actually love it. It’s easier to live with. There’s actually room to breathe when you go outside. Well, not during this heat wave, but still...
6. I can’t stand ANY kind of bug. The only insects I can handle are butterflies and willy-worms. Sometimes not even them. I’ll tell you what; it’s hard to go catching fireflies when you’re trying to do it without touching them.
7. Lately, when I write, my favorite subject material is killing people. Hence why my main WIPs haven’t gotten much done on them—I can’t be killing off my main characters!
Let’s see... I nominate the following:
SUNNY SMITH at A Splash of Ink (http://splash-of-ink.blogspot.com/)
ANNALISA CRAWFORD at Wake Up, Eat, Sleep, Write (http://annalisacrawford.blogspot.com/)
JESSICA SALYER at Just Following a Dream (http://www.jessicasalyer.blogspot.com/)
KAYE DRAPER at Write Me (http://kayedraper-writeme.blogspot.com/)
DL HAMMONS at Cruising Altitude 2.0 (http://dlcruisingaltitude.blogspot.com/)
MARY AALGGAARD at Play off the Page (http://www.maryaalgaard.blogspot.com/)
MEL CHESLEY at Writings, Musings, and Other Such Nonsense (http://www.caledonialass.blogspot.com/)
KATHLEEN DOYLE at Writing, Reading, and Life (http://www.writingreadingandlife.blogspot.com/)
KATHY MCKENDRY at Imagine Today (http://imagine-today1.blogspot.com/)
EMILY L. MOIR at Rantings of a Writer (http://www.emilymoir.blogspot.com/)